In West Bridgewater, MA a spa was raided because of it being a prostitution ring. According to the article, an undercover police officer went to the spa where he was offered sex for a fee, which caused the police to raid the facility.
The title of the article, which is the subject of this post, caught my eye immediately caught my eye as I was perusing the news section of the Boston Globe. When I read the story, I went through a mental checklist to see if this was news. It definitely has the novelty factor that you are looking for in the news.
I also looked at the lead which was
"A West Bridgewater spa under investigation for allegedly being a site for prostitution has been shut down following a raid by police and Department of Homeland Security agents on Tuesday, West Bridgewater police said."
This lead, though it did the job of the lead, was not very interesting or as eye-catching as the title.
No comments:
Post a Comment